10 books that I would like to read is hip-hip high school a friend recommended that so I took interest .I want to read it of pretty little liars books they seem interesting to read.I like mysteries books and like adventure things and romantic so my interest is more into those type of books .A book that seems interesting is called failure by Philip Schultz.The fault in our stars and yagui Delgado wants to kick you a**,Another one of my friends recommended this .I read a little summary of the books and I like them.Drama and more of gatekeeper books.I like books like that .Prodigy is another book I heard about .

Comments

  1. Pretty Little Liars does sound like a great series. I think Priniyiah is getting everyone hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge of the Girl with the great personality